Checking account on line

CLOU

Does anyone know if there is a way to check on the Seabourn website to see what credits you have on your account for an upcoming cruise.  We are supposed to have a complimentary Silver Wine package as compensation (that was offered to us, we did not request anything) for some minor issues on a prior cruise.  Also, the cruise came with shipboard credits and complimentary minutes of internet.  On my final booking and final invoice I see account credits, which actually exceed what I was expecting. I think it may includes the value of the wine pacakge, but I cannot be sure.  Also there is no where I see to confirm the internet minutes, which affect which Seabourn Club benefits we select.  I think I recall being able to check some of those things in the past, but I cannot seem to do it on the current website.  If not, I will ask my travel agent to confirm the details, but if I don't need to bother her, I won't.

The website is ghastly and retrograde even as far as past versions’ were concerned. So unless someone else has the specific, right answer and/or has a lot more experience and patience than I have, you would probably want to take with you emails about the wine package etc and discuss your account with Seabourn Square personnel on or after embarkation day. That’s what we prefer to do; the staff can always advocate for you with Seattle if some issues remain after the sit-down.

Happy and healthy sailing!

Answer to first question is no.  I don't know anywhere you can you check the perks like the pp onboard credit perk one gets when booking.  I should be, however. on the GUEST_SBN_(booking code).pdf receipt you got from your TA.

Answer to second question is: you should be able to check and or select your SB Club options online assuming you're logged in.  Click on: Login>My Account>My Reservations>Seabourn Club Benefits

Your internet mins option should be there.  Good luck

Thanks for the reply Raphael, but like my confirmation, my final invoice only shows a final shipboard credit, and not a breakdown.  The credit does not match the dollars I expected from the promotional given by Seabourn on booking and my Carnival stcok credit, but would match if I added the value of the Silber wine package.  Since we have had issues with credits before, I was wondering whether that is what they did - add the value of the wine package, and also whether our actual account shows as the purchased wine package or if they just gave us an additional dollar credit in the value of the wine package.  Also, I do not see anything anywhere about the complimentary internet minutes.

And, yes, I know I can and have picked my benefit choices on line, but I need the answer to the above questions before I finalize those selections, because it will affect our choices.

Markham's response, which also echoes my thoughts on the  new website, seems to confirm my conclusion that I will have to check or have my trave agent check directly with Seabourn.