Cruise Port to Blue Curacao sign downtown

cruiseequalsfun

I'll be on Freedom of the Seas soon.  I have a tour that will pick us up mid day in front of the large blue Curacao sign mid day.  Does anyone know where that is located?  Street location or near what major landmark?  Prior to that we will be walking around downtown - I have a self guided walking tour (found online) of both the Punda and the Otrobanda side planned and then lunch prior to meeting at the Curacao sign for the guided tour.  Trying to decide which side to tour first based on where the Curacao sign is and also a lunch spot near the sign?  Or recommendations downtown!?  Thanks in advance.

The sign is located in Queen Wilhelmina Park. You can Google map/image and see the area where the sign is.  I'm going on Freedom in November and after the beach break excursion we plan to go back to ship to freshen up and head over there as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The sign is yellow now, it was repainted a while back. Walk across the Queen Emma floating bridge,  walk down Breedestraat and Wilhelminaplein will be on your right.

• Like 1