Zenith Bermuda Entertainment mystery solved

Bingo

Hello,

We just got back from last weeks Zenith cruise to Bermuda. Had a great time!

While doing my pre-cruise research, I found many differing opinions on whether there would be celebrity's regular entertainment while docked in port.

Some here thought there was entertainment by Celebrity while others said it would only be things like passenger talent shows. Here's what really happened....

Four of the nights were the Celebrity dancers and singers that put on very good shows. The other three nights had professional entertainers, one of which was a singer and comedian who was with the fascinations and was on the Benny Hill show (you would know him as the sax player who did the Benny Hill theme song). Funny as my in-laws that where on the cruise with us, saw him on their Zenith cruise in 1992!

I thought the entertainment ranged from very good the first six nights to excellent the last night with singer, Jack (or John) Walker. Walker put on a very up beat and exciting show. Ranging from Pavarotti to Tom Jones (no, my wife did not throw her cabin key at him) to musicals and more. He performs in Las Vegas and you could tell in his higher quality and more refined show.

On the passenger talent show. It never happened. I heard only two people showed up so it was not enough to make it work out.

Dan

I do not remember what nights the name performers went on but do know that it was 1 or maybe 2 of the nights in port. There was also a late night comedian at midnight on the first night of St. George.

Dan

Archived