bingo? parasailing questions?

ColCruiser

I know that they used to do parasailing but I cant say that I seen it on the shore excursions this time. I know that they have jet boat rides as our daughter went on it.

By the way on our 12 night cruise dec 27 we only played Bingo 6 times and the jackpot at the end was $8700.00.

We always take our own snorkelling gear. You can hire on ship I think it was $30 for the cruise + $50 dep you get back when you return them. I also know that the Aqua Hut was closed 2nd day after sailing as they had run out of gear - the ship did have 1932 passengers and of the 6 ports 4 were for snorkelling

Sorry chook i dont know.. I havent been to Vila...

Cheers,

dan

Hi Dan,

I thought the Sun was arriving in Port Vila the day after we left. Someone told me you guys followed us into Mystery Island (we were there on the 13th) and then into Vila (we were in Vila on the 14th)??

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Hi Dan,

I thought the Sun was arriving in Port Vila the day after we left. Someone told me you guys followed us into Mystery Island (we were there on the 13th) and then into Vila (we were in Vila on the 14th)??

Cheers,

yeah we were in Mystery on the 14th and then Noumea on the 15th.

Dan.

yeah we were in Mystery on the 14th and then Noumea on the 15th.

Dan.

Well I wonder which ship was in Vila the day after us. They left most of their market stalls there and we were told it was because another ship was in after us. Oh well who really cares!!

We joked that we could have left all you guys on the Sun a message. Just weren't sure where to leave it. When we thought you were in Vila the day after us, were joked about leaving it in the Mu Mu bar.

Cheers,

that would have been funny. I actually didnt think about it until you mentioned it but i suppose its possible as the ships tend to follow each other around... I wonder if we would have "seen" you during the night as you left mystery and we pulled in..

I can imagine the ships passing each other on the coast with their passengers waving and tooting their horns...

Dan

I can imagine the ships passing each other on the coast with their passengers waving and tooting their horns...

Dan

You must have a very vivid imagination. But then again I said the same thing about the ships passing through the night!! Well not the bit about passengers waving & horns tooting. Where were you before Mystery? We were heading to Vila so not sure if our "paths" would have crossed.

Did you happen to see the Volcano at all? Several people saw it on our ship albeit at a far distance (too far for photos) at about 3am on the day was sailed from Vila to Wala. I thought we must have gone closer to it the next night when we sailed from Wala to Champagne Bay but wasn't too keen on sitting on the decks watching for it and didn't hear anybody mention it the next day.

Cheers,

You must have a very vivid imagination. But then again I said the same thing about the ships passing through the night!! Well not the bit about passengers waving & horns tooting. Where were you before Mystery? We were heading to Vila so not sure if our "paths" would have crossed.

Did you happen to see the Volcano at all? Several people saw it on our ship albeit at a far distance (too far for photos) at about 3am on the day was sailed from Vila to Wala. I thought we must have gone closer to it the next night when we sailed from Wala to Champagne Bay but wasn't too keen on sitting on the decks watching for it and didn't hear anybody mention it the next day.

Cheers,

Look I may have a vivid imagination... I havent adjusted to real life again. Im convinced my brain is still on the cruise, either that or it drowned in alcohol on the cruise....

We were at Wala then Mystery then Noumea.

Didnt see the Volcano. I was probably dancing the night away....

I was a little dissapointed this time as I didnt manage to pull any all nighters, 5am was the best i managed.

Dan

;) Dan do not let Chaz upset you she will not stay up and dance I would love to but no off they go to bed,after the pokies.

The Easter cruise is looking more promising the other neices are coming more staying power.I may be older but not past it.

Chaz is a wonderful neice and I would not change her:)

You sound like a real party girl frog:D . Not sure how I'm going to handle it this time. The last time I cruised I had my 26th b'day on the cruise and I was single. I stayed up until about 3am every night but stayed up all night the last night;) . This time I'm 45 with 3 kids:eek: . A little different. Not sure how late I'll stay up but the thing is I'll go to bed when I want to and I'll have a great time:) . My guess is I'll probably stay up until around 1-2am. Let's just wait & see.

Karen

Was that because there was no-one worth partying with or are you just getting older!!!:p

A little from column A and a little from column B

Actually there was somepeople worth staying up for but they went to bed...without me.. so i went to bed...alone...

Dan:p

;) Dan do not let Chaz upset you she will not stay up and dance I would love to but no off they go to bed,after the pokies.

The Easter cruise is looking more promising the other neices are coming more staying power.I may be older but not past it.

Thats ok frog, im not scared of Chaz, I know she's a big meanie! :p

So who's going on your easter cruise? Any single Neices aged 22-28??

Where are you cruising from?:D

Dan:D

Dan

Frog is talking about my other two daughters, I have three and they are all single at the present time and roughly around that age bracket. But too many stories from you on here for an introduction !!!!!:) (Just kidding of course)

And don't let frog fool you she might think she still has the stamina but gets too cranky without her sleep !!!!:(

Dan

Frog is talking about my other two daughters, I have three and they are all single at the present time and roughly around that age bracket. But too many stories from you on here for an introduction !!!!!:) (Just kidding of course)

And don't let frog fool you she might think she still has the stamina but gets too cranky without her sleep !!!!:(

Come on Suey!!

Im a nice bloke. honest.....

You cant believe everything you read;) :D

Dan

Seem I missed a day of Chaz bashing!! Especially after I was so nice and didn't share the sand turd comment. But then again we don't want to start sharing horror stories cause I am sure I would come out worse off!! But don't worry Frog, I am sure I will find other ways to make it up to you.

I agree with Suey I don't think Frog would have the stamina!!!!! Besides just to defend me decision not to pull all nighters, I enjoy the days on board the ship and don't want to waste a minute of them preferring to get up early. I don't drink so really don't get any enjoyment out of the nightclub. Of course there is nothing stopping Frog from going on her own!! I'm sure it wouldn't take her long to make friends.

Oh well better go and lick my wounds!! Just kidding! I have a wonderful family and one of the best parts is that we can all have a "go" at each other and not get offended and hurt.

Cheers,

Thats ok frog, im not scared of Chaz, I know she's a big meanie! :p

So who's going on your easter cruise? Any single Neices aged 22-28??

Where are you cruising from?:D

Dan:D

Hi Dan,

Yep that's me, a big meanie!!:rolleyes: We are cruising out of Singapore!!! OOPS sorry that was the meanie in me. Really we are cruising out of Brisbane. I have just realised there will be no real anonymity on the next cruise as we will be travelling in such a large pack! Although people would have fun trying to work out who is who.

Cheers,

Hi Dan,

Yep that's me, a big meanie!!:rolleyes: We are cruising out of Singapore!!! OOPS sorry that was the meanie in me. Really we are cruising out of Brisbane. I have just realised there will be no real anonymity on the next cruise as we will be travelling in such a large pack! Although people would have fun trying to work out who is who.

Cheers,

Lol, yeah ok Chaz, I'll meet you guys in Singapore then!

I'll be the one in the white shirt.:cool:

Dan

Hi!

Dan it is not hard to tell who is who I am the one with a wheelie walker trying to chase to young hotties,a real shame I can not run fast.No I have a give away on my leg.

Jokes aside I have a wonderful family and our holiday"s are always great bet"s work anytime.

Mum and I are going to try to do a 7 day on the Star later this year so I will have nightclub alone and as I am me I will find some-one who feels sorry for lonely OLD Lady"s.

Chaz is far from mean and a really nice lady

Archived