Trevor Hudlin

rarodg2

We took a private tour with Trevor while we were in Ocho Rios on the Carnival Triumph. We had a great time and Trevor was great. Here is the Ocho Rios piece from my whole review.

Today was amazing. We woke up early and had breakfast at the buffet. 4 of us had a river tubing excursion scheduled with Trevor Hudlin. We got off the boat and there was a woman waiting for us with a sign right after you walked off the dock. She took us back to the parking area where Trevor was going to meet us. We waited for him to get through the security gate and we boarded his nice bus. On our way to the river he told us about Jamaica. Once we arrived at the river two guides met us and carried our tubes down for us. Trevor let us keep all our stuff on his bus that we didn’t want wet and even walked down the stairs to the river with us to get my BIL’s shoes. The water was very cold but you got use to it quickly, they said the water was cold because it had rained the day before. There was another group of about 10 that was waiting for us to start our trip down the river. Once we got in the tubes we were on our fun filled journey. Some spots in the river were very calm and others were a little wild but nothing too wild. The plant life and scenery down the river were amazing. This place was so beautiful. We stopped a little over half way through to look at some plant life. Then we were back on our way. Trevor was waiting for us at the end. We got right on the bus and he took us back to the pier. He said he would have taken us anywhere we wanted to go but I wanted to do some shopping and get back on the boat to enjoy the slide. He dropped us off at Island Village. I would recommend Trevor to anyone and the river tubing. We all had a great time.

Rebecca

Archived