What would you like to see on the Challenger series?

flagger

A few things I'd like to see:

1. A real movie theatre, or at least show movies in the regular theatre on a big screen (not that crappy little projection thing they currently use). Alternatively, Movies under the Stars. In both cases, give away popcorn and sell drinks.

2. Self-serve laundry (even if it brings us down to 4 stars). ;)

3. A dedicated lounge for Elite passengers (or even better, Cruise Critics!)

4. Some type of 24-hour food, other than room service (I hate to wake up my cabin steward if I get the munchies late at night.) If not that, then at least a 24 hour ice cream parlor. Wouldn't it be nice to stand at the railing at 2am, looking at the stars and eating a cone?

5. A quiet pool and an activity pool. Sometimes the music is a little too loud if you want to read or take a little nap poolside.

6. A full-size tennis court (okay, now I know I'm reaching, but it would be a dream come true for me). They could charge exorbitant court fees and have doubles tournaments. They could use the space for movies at night.

7. I don't know if this is even possible, but outside cabins with windows that open. I probably wouldn't need a balcony if I could just open the window. Of course, they probably wouldn't like that because some people would leave them open all day with the air conditioning running.

Brenda

Archived