Mount Roberts Trail head

rma2001

Does anyone know exactly where the trail head is for the Mount Roberts Trail?  I saw this website with the following

Mount Roberts Trail (2 miles, 1.5 hrs. to the Mountain House; 4.5 miles, 4 hrs. to the summit; moderate) Another popular hike from a different trailhead on Basin Road, Mount Roberts Trail features a series of switchbacks up through boreal forest, providing increasingly good views and wildlife spotting. At 1,760 feet, hikers reach the tree line and the Mount Roberts Mountain House, upper station for the Goldbelt Mount Roberts Tramway. Spend $10 there and ride the tram back down for free. Or continue to the top — it’s actually a smoother gradient (and usually less muddy) than the first section. Looking for a shortcut to the ridge? You can also ride the tram up to the Mountain House and start hiking from there. 

I just wasn't sure where it was on "Basin Road".  I saw another post about a trail head being closed.  I was thinking of hiking up and then taking the tram down since it ends at the cruise ships.

It is on Basin Rd, all the way to the top of the (steep) hill from downtown, over a one-lane wooden bridge, just before Basin Rd. crosses Gold Creek. It is open. It is on the same road that ends at Perseverance trailhead, and the mining museum.