38 days out - no documents

Hi all,  as per the title, I'm currently 38 days out from my tip on Oasis in the mediterranean. I've completed check in, and balance is paid in full, I can print my setsail pass, but not the luggage tags, and I've no further details on my flights (included) outside of a brief confirmation on an email invoice previously.  I called them to enquire, but the booking system was down, and the guy on the phone told me that I'd get the flight details about 14 days before departure.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but that seems very late to me, can anyone advise on their own experiences?

2 hours ago, Stone xb said:

Hi all,  as per the title, I'm currently 38 days out from my tip on Oasis in the mediterranean. I've completed check in, and balance is paid in full, I can print my setsail pass, but not the luggage tags, and I've no further details on my flights (included) outside of a brief confirmation on an email invoice previously.  I called them to enquire, but the booking system was down, and the guy on the phone told me that I'd get the flight details about 14 days before departure.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but that seems very late to me, can anyone advise on their own experiences?

I would call back.  I have been able to get air documents for clients long before the 14 days the agent told you.

• Like 1