Disembarkation time

crui5eg1rl

How is disembarkation from the Bellissima in Barcelona?

I thought we would disembark early enough for a 10:45am flight but in my paperwork I see that disembarkation starts at 9:00am.

Can anyone tell me if disembarkation started earlier than that?  Not sure what to do!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:20 AM, crui5eg1rl said:

How is disembarkation from the Bellissima in Barcelona?

I thought we would disembark early enough for a 10:45am flight but in my paperwork I see that disembarkation starts at 9:00am.

Can anyone tell me if disembarkation started earlier than that?  Not sure what to do!

Thank you!

We are also on the May 31st sailing and we were also concerned when we saw that the cruise documents indicated that disembarkation would start at 9:00 because we have a flight at 11:15 am. Based on other MSC postings about disembarkation experiences we planned to request priority disembarkation once on board and to carry off our own luggage and just hope for the best.

Today our travel agent emailed us REISSUED e-tickets with a new ticket number. On Page 4 it now shows  that disembarkation starts at 7:00 AM instead of 9:00 AM. Hopefully that news  will make you feel better.  If you weren't sent revised e-tickets you can view/print your latest e-tickets on the MSC website using the "Web Check-In" link ---  https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/Web-Check-In.aspx

Carol

On 5/23/2019 at 4:16 PM, Pasha said:

We are also on the May 31st sailing and we were also concerned when we saw that the cruise documents indicated that disembarkation would start at 9:00 because we have a flight at 11:15 am. Based on other MSC postings about disembarkation experiences we planned to request priority disembarkation once on board and to carry off our own luggage and just hope for the best.

Today our travel agent emailed us REISSUED e-tickets with a new ticket number. On Page 4 it now shows  that disembarkation starts at 7:00 AM instead of 9:00 AM. Hopefully that news  will make you feel better.  If you weren't sent revised e-tickets you can view/print your latest e-tickets on the MSC website using the "Web Check-In" link ---  https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/Web-Check-In.aspx

Carol

I still don't see that... I see that the ship docks at 7:00am but disembarkation is still 9:00am... I definitely plan to speak to them the day we embark to discuss disembarkation...

9 hours ago, crui5eg1rl said:

I still don't see that... I see that the ship docks at 7:00am but disembarkation is still 9:00am... I definitely plan to speak to them the day we embark to discuss disembarkation...

Hopefully the time on our reissued ticket is correct. Per the roll call, you are traveling with another family.  Did you check with them to see if they got reissued tickets emailed to them or found new information from web check-in? I'm sure several of us will be talking to guest services on embarkation day.  Have a safe journey.