Carnival Cruiser going on MSC

TNRunnerGal

Hey everybody! 

I am going on the MSC Seaside this summer for the first time. I am usually an avid Carnvial Cruiser, but I am going with another group. 

I have some questions since I am so new -  My apologies now if they may seem dumb or anything. 

We are staying in an Aurea Balcony room. 

1. Luggage service -  I know we check bags like normal, but what time do they usually get to the rooms?

2. When are the rooms ready? - I would like to carry on a backpack and small carry-on piece and drop those off in the room. 

3. When can you start boarding the ship? I noticed sail away time is later than I am used to. 

Thanks!

1. Luggage service -  I know we check bags like normal, but what time do they usually get to the rooms?

Around 2 ish maybe earlier

2. When are the rooms ready? - I would like to carry on a backpack and small carry-on piece and drop those off in the room. 

Most of them around 2ish again depends on where on the ship you are and when your bags get on

3. When can you start boarding the ship? I noticed sail away time is later than I am used to. 

Arrive at the port around 11- 11.30 you should be on by 1 at the latest

31 minutes ago, TNRunnerGal said:

When are the rooms ready? - I would like to carry on a backpack and small carry-on piece and drop those off in the room. 

The Seaside will set up a station on deck 6 (next to the Shine Bar) where you can check your carry-on bags.

They'll give you a receipt and will hold your bags until 2:00 pm.