AOS extra charges?

I was just reading on one of the other posts that Ben and Jerry's is an additional cost; thought it was included. Is that on all ships? I will be on AOS and was waiting to know what other things I should be prepared that will be an extra cost besides Chops and Portfinos.

What other restaurants and other services are going to cost me out of pocket? I'm just trying to prepare to I know extras I will occur.

TIA!

We only used a few services the last couple of times on AOS but from what I can remember the extras we paid for on our seapass account were:

Ben and Jerry's

Johnny Rockets

Photos

Alcohol and other non alcoholic beverages

Automatic Tips

Arcade for the kids

Couple of T-Shirts

Couple Inch of Gold things.

Starbucks Coffee

Internet Access

Cruise in Review Video

There were a few cash items we encountered also:

Bingo (cash)

Extra Tips

Taxi's and other port activities

Tips for the baggage handlers at the airport and the pier

Hoog

Thanks for that inform! I guess I'm just getting a bit overwhelmed as I figured that once I got on the ship that things were included but my drinks. Just seems like there are a lot of extra charges; tips don't bother me it is just I thought the restaurants were all included.

So Johnny Rockets is extra as well? Approximately what is the cost there? What is approximate cost at Ben and Jerry's?

Hi,

We are going on the Adventure of Seas on January 29th also. THis is my 2nd cruise but first with Royal Caribbean, and will be my husbands first cruise. We are going with 2 other clients. Another one of our friends went on this ship last year. They loved it. They said the shakes at Johnny Rockets was worth the extra 3.95, the rest of the food is included. Have a great time.

Ok so I make sure I understand this food is included so if I went and didn't order a milkshake there would be no charge (not that I would want to do that ;) )? But if I want a milkshake it is $3.95 per person?

Along those same lines if we buy the soda fountain card can that be used at Johnny Rockets for soda?

Everyone here is so helpful! :)

All food in the dining room, the Windjammer and the Cafe' Promenade is free. Lemonade & iced tea are also free. There is a $3.95 surcharge to get into Johnny Rockets if you like greasy burgers, fries & onion rings. To me, it is just another overrated hamburger joint. We have a few here in Atlanta, and I rarely go there. You can still get burgers & fries in the Windjammer, though.

Soft serve yogurt is also available for free in the Windjammer.

There is also a $20.00 per person charge to eat in Portofinos, the upscale Italian restaurant.

You can really enjoy your cruise without many of the additional on board charges if you plan carefully.

You can really enjoy your cruise without many of the additional on board charges if you plan carefully.

That is what I was thinking as well! Just hate to spend more money then I already have for things. I want to have my extra money to enjoy things on the islands ;)

Archived