Adding and removing person from reservation

Heather1972

Someone walk me through what happens in these situations with NCL. Situation 1 - If we want to add someone to a reservation, does that mean we have to cancel and rebook with current perks and pricing? Situation 2 - If we do add that person to the reservation and he changes his mind BEFORE final payment, is it another cancel and rebook (at current pricing & perks) situation if the rest of the people still want to go? Thanks!

Prior to final booking you're able to simply call and make the changes needed. Costs for the additional guest will be added or removed accordingly.

Rebooking is required if adding the person and as a result you are changing your cabin. Some cabins fit 3 some 4 if you are in a 3 person cabin, but need to go to 4, you will need to cancel and select the proper cabin size. If the person cancels and you're back to 3 you can retain the cabin. 

I added someone two days before my Transatlantic cruise in November.     It was harder to book a last minute flight to BCN than it was to get her added.  A quick phone call to NCL with a credit card is all you need - as long as there's enough room on the lifeboats!