Does the "Unlimited Social Media WiFi" Plan work for iMessage ?

Does anyone know if the "Unlimited Social Media WiFi" Plan works for iMessage ? 

I'm wondering if the "popular messenger platforms" mentioned in the description includes iMessage.

The Unlimited Social Media Wifi package gives you access to majority of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WeChat, etc.). The package allows you to view, post and upload videos on social media and also chat on all popular messenger platforms.

Thanks for the feedback. 

We've got kids with us who are too cool for Facebook 🙄

We'll try out Snapchat, Instragram and WhattsApp and report back on how they worked.  My wife and I will go old school and try out Facebook Messenger as well.

I just returned from a 15 day TA on the Epic and had the Unlimited Social package and it worked very well with WhatsApp and FB Messenger.  I was very glad that I spent the money as I felt it was well worth it.  I did hear a lot of people complain about the unlimited Wi-Fi which they said only worked now and then.  Glad that I didn't spend the big bucks on that as I would have been pissed.