Are soda cans provided with beverage packages?

MouseBerry

Hi,

we read the info on HAL website, but could not get a clear answer regarding beverages.

If beverage packages are booked sodas are included for sure, but can we order soda or ice-tea cans if we want or do we get the fountain stuff (which we not really like)?

regards

MBerry

SBG you can get cans of soda from all bars, lido and mdr.  Cans in mini bar and room service are not included.  You can also ask the server for more than one can at a time and bring them to the room.  I usually ask the room steward to remove the mini bar items upon boarding.  Thus, I can keep my own stash separate and avoid any complications.  Once. I was charged for all items but quickly straightened this our with a call to guest services. Cheers

• Like 1

Even with the Quench pkg, ds and mil always got cans. In the mdr and at the bars, they would have a glass of ice with the can and sometimes pour but would bring an extra can unopened if asked. 

Thx for the info. Looks like the Quench Pkg fits to our needs. We would like to drink cocktails with alcohol or coffe with as well, but prices for alcohol are really high compared to cruise lines we used so far. Apparently alc. is considered a real drug;-)

Does anybody know if smoothies are included in the quench package as well. It is not explicitly mentioned in the package description, i.e. it might not be included although the price is very much the same as for mocktails.

cheers

MBerry