Horseshoe Bay Beach after 4pm?

xo101

First time to go to Bermuda! Our ship doesn't arrive at Kings Wharf until 4pm. I can't seem to find any information about going to Horseshoe bay beach in the evenings. Has anyone gone after 4pm? Does it close? Are the mini-busses still available (especially for a return trip)?  Can you catch the mini buss right outside the ship terminal? I really want to go to horseshoe bay beach to see the pink sand and take beautiful photos, but my boyfriend wants to do a snorkel excursion the next morning that lasts until 12:30pm, so I am afraid that we won't have time to go to the beach since our ship leaves at 4pm. Is it close enough to do a quick trip there after our snorkel excursion? Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated.  Thank you!! 

The beach does not close but the chair rentals end at 5:00. They just started keeping the bar and grill open later some days. What day of the week will you be there? Here is their new schedule. On some nights they have a DJ. The minibuses were finishing up between 5:00 and 5:30 under their old schedule but the new schedule is recent so I don’t know if that would change how late the minibuses would run. You might have to take a taxi back. I put the link to the beach concession at the bottom. You could also contact them for info on transportation back. They have been pretty good in the past replying to email questions. I don’t think there is time to go after the snorkel excursion. 

HOURS

Bar Hours:

Monday - Wednesday:  9am - 8pm

Thursday - Sunday: 9am - Late

Grill Hours:

Monday - Wednesday: 9am - 6pm

Thursday - Saturday: 9am - 10pm

Sunday: 9am - 7pm

Beach Rentals: 

Everyday 9am - 5pm 

(During inclement weather, some rentals may be unavailable.)

https://rumbumbeachbar.com/

Edited by Charles4515

This is great information! Thank you Charles! I am going to email them and ask about transportation in the evening! 

Do you know if the minibusses that come into the port have a website or hours posted somewhere? I think the one I found is for private tours.