NCL Asia question about overnights

notes21

Just booked on the NCL Spirit for May 2020 that starts with an overnight in Hong Kong.  Having never done an overnight at the start of the trip, I have a couple of questions.  Do they wait & do the muster drill on the day that they are actually leaving or is it done before you can leave the ship that first day?  Does NCL offer any excursions for that first day?   There is also an overnight at the end of the trip at the Tokyo port (Yokohama). Would they have excursions both days or only the full day?  Could you get an earlier flight than normally disembarkation since you can come & go like a hotel?   

Thanks in advance for any help!  I know in theory it would be best to call NCL, but with these being fairly new itineraries and all of the Cuba issues at the moment, I thought checking with people who may have had something similar in the past might be the quickest for easy information.  I will of course double check anything closer to time.  Thanks again!

Edited by notes21