San pedro pier

melika091900

I was wondering at the san pedro pier when you are parking yourself.. you pull up and the porters take the luggage and then you park?? what if you luggage doesnt have your tags on them yet since NCL doesnt send them in advance? does your luggage stay there until you come walking up to go get on??? just wondering

thanks for any info

melissa

I would think that the porters are not supposed to take luggage that doesn't have the tags yet. Princess sends the luggage tags with the cruise docs so you can fill them out and attach them prior to arrival at the port. Is this normal for NCL not to send them to you?

When we parked there, we parked first. There is a shuttle that goes througout the parking lot looking for people to pick up. The driver helped us load our heaviest suitcase on, and then they drove us to the front of the terminal where the porters were waiting. I always have my tags on my bags before I get to the terminal.

Biolabetty is correct, at the Los Angeles World Cruise Center, the preferred way is to park and then the shuttle will pick you up at your car and take you and you luggage to the terminal. I think the longest I've waited is about 5 minutes.

Enjoy

Ron

thanks for the info

everyone traveling on NCL star stated that you get the luggage tags when you get to the pier... that is kinda bad huh? i remember on celebrity and carnival they mailed them,,, well.. we shall see what happens,,

thanks

melissa

Archived