Any CC members in San Antonio?

We live in Austin. I know there is one person that shows he is from Austin but he just moved to San Antonio not too long ago. He is actually going on the same cruise as us. He is on the roll call for Costa Mediterranea 3/12 that is how I came across him.

Hi,

There are a group of us who meet approximately every three months, usually on a Saturday night. You can find our thread under the Fun Stuff section of the Boards page (at the bottom) in the Floataway Lounge category. We have been getting together for a little over a year now. We usually meet in a restaurant and enjoy looking at photos and hearing about each others' cruises.

We are waiting to hear when the next get together will be since we just met about two weeks ago. Come and join us.

Fran

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all of you San Antonioians!

I knew I'd find some of you on the threads......I still have some of your names on my list (from the beginning). Our first ever get together was on Oct. 2004.

Hopefully you will join our group. We have lots of fun, good food, drinks, talk CRUISING, and other topics, if they pop up.

Everyong has to "Host" a get together sometime, ie couples and singles alike. We have them every 3 months.

All you have to do is keep up with who will be attending, and find a venue (restaruant) that can hold enough pax without having to pay for a room.

Everyone gets their own tab. Name tags are encouraged. The host is in charge of that, cost wise.

If you'd like to join us, please post on the thread

Floataway Lounge

Fun Stuff

Any Cruisers Out There From San Antonio, Texas???

We look forward to meeting you at the next party. Red/bjkTX is hosting and it will be sometime in April.

Take care, and have a wonderful weekend,

Lois/Cruzzer

Fran, Thanks for finding this thread. You're a gem!

Archived