Msc canadian site

frannie

What in all thats crazy is going on with the new canadian Msc site . we booked on the USA site and had no issues logging in until today when i tried to log in i get this 

We found your account, but on a different MSC Website. Please access your account from the country site on which you registered or use a different email address to create a new account. For more information, please contact us at 1-877-665-4655.

i went to the canadian site and tried to sign in with the booking number it says 

We are sorry!

Please be informed that your booking it's linked to another country

Select your Website

I can sign in to the account but it does not show cruise details just says cruise name with 293 days 

I am in no ways a computer expert , but I will try my best. A VPN is a virtual private network. MSC knows where you are ( in Canada) by your IP address. A vpn is a service which allows you to go through another IP adress located elsewhere in the world (US, Gemany, Switzerland etc) making it seem like your computer is located somewhere else.

I myself use a paid VPN service. There are many free ones (Google free VPNs )which work just fine if it's just for basic web surfing and not using much bandwidth

called msc canada re logging on . Rep said to do web check in i would need to go to web check in on usa site . Tried that would not let me fill in any canadaian info . went to the canadian site tried to do web check  in said 

Different OfficeCode

Go to the original website

wow messed up

Joining the club. Seriously thinking about cancelling. I cannot access my account on the US website. Only the booking if I enter the booking number. On the Canadian site, I am able to log on with my e-mail and password, but my booking details won't show. But my Voyager information appears to be correct. What a mess. 

The plot thickens... after being booted out from the US site, now I am again able to access my account and everything on the USA website. Our sailing is not until next April 2020 they better get their act together before we book our flights to Miami. 

49 minutes ago, CruisingMom77 said:

The plot thickens... after being booted out from the US site, now I am again able to access my account and everything on the USA website. Our sailing is not until next April 2020 they better get their act together before we book our flights to Miami. 

I commiserate.  I don't sail until next April either - Dubai to Venice -flights are more complicated.  But I know looking every day, or even every week for the next while is going to be more of a lesson in frustration or futility than satisfaction.  Even before this, MSC has a reputation of being frustrating for planning, but enjoyable once on the boat.  You have to decide what the headache factor is, but there is little benefit of booking a Canada to Miami flight so far in advance that you can't give MSC a few more weeks (dare I say months) to get their act together?

Sure, I can log in to one site with one number, the other site with the other number, and I have yet to be able to link my Voyageur # to either, but its more than 10 months away. 

Time to enjoy summer (when it arrives) and put the future things we can't control onto the back burner for a while. I'll be checking out the hotels in Dubai with the services I rarely get, what to do in ports, oh, and determining what Margarita flavours I like the best. I am sure with a little research I'll find some new and current flavour that needs some sampling.....