Amateur Question: Price Drops on Armonia-my options?

CTurtlelvr

I am booked on Armonia for July 29th. I had signed up for CC price drops when I booked. I am seeing lots of drops obviously since Cuba has been nixed. I have no experience with this...can I contact my TA for an updated price?  Can I just possibly upgrade?  What are my options?  When I booked, the best available cabins were outside view, we booked 2 since we have two teenage girls.  Before they took this cruise off the site, I was seeing balconies available (I think).  This will be my 4th cruise (1st with MSC) and I ignorantly never watched the fares until this cruise.  TIA!

• Like 1

Yes, check your TA website for prices... look for which cabins you want, I usually pick out which number... call the TA, mention the price drop and you want to change to whatever Cat you picked... they will out you on hold and contact cruise line to do it. With MSC, it can take an hour or so of hold time (My TA offered to just call me back after 30 min and coming back twice to confirm she was on hold with them) I watch prices like a hawk. We got a Fantastica Suite on Armonia for our cruise.

3 hours ago, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

Yes, check your TA website for prices... look for which cabins you want, I usually pick out which number... call the TA, mention the price drop and you want to change to whatever Cat you picked... they will out you on hold and contact cruise line to do it. With MSC, it can take an hour or so of hold time (My TA offered to just call me back after 30 min and coming back twice to confirm she was on hold with them) I watch prices like a hawk. We got a Fantastica Suite on Armonia for our cruise.

Thanks! I went ahead and emailed him. When we booked I called and he told me about the lag with MSC, so he just corresponded with me through email after that.