Just purchased anniversary pkg...

2boyzmom

If you do not attend the wine/cake party, you can choose a photograph from the photo shop as a free photo...just bring your letter with you.

Le Bistro we usually upgrade the wine for champagne...for a few dollars more.

What letter? We purchased this, and I don't see a letter in my documents for the Star 03/01...

Can you book this package if it's not your anniversary or honeymoon? It seems like a good deal, though it's only my son & I going....Thanks!

No problem, my daughter and I have booked it before. I did hear that some cruisers from the UK were having problems booking it and that they were required to show a marriage license.

:)

The letter will be in your cabin when you arrive, with all the details.

:)

Not always. We didn't get a letter and no one on the ship seemed authorized to give us "another" letter :( . Almost had to arm wrestle the people in Le Bistro for our dinner there. They were afraid we were trying to get a 2nd dinner out of them. Didn't find out the time of the "cake/champagne party" until after the fact AND could not get a photo at all.

It has us wondering if we'll ever buy this package again. We did contact the cust service person for the Jewel about this twice. She assured us both times that our concerns were passed along to the proper people with NCL. They never responded.

-Monte

Can you book this package if it's not your anniversary or honeymoon? It seems like a good deal, though it's only my son & I going....Thanks!

I just bought this for me and my room mate. LOL My Brother in Laws younger brother. I also got one for my sis and bro in law. We will be curising a couple of days after there 1st aniv. Can't wait!!!:D

event.png

[/url]

Hi

we just got the anniversary package on 1/22/06 Dawn and loved the strawberries and champagne and dinner at Le Bistro. We missed the cake and champagne party, traveling with a group of 13 and two small kids of our own, and photo would not let us pick another portrait! They said the free portrait was only for the one taken at the cake party! They did however offer us $5.00 credit from a larger picture package. So $5.00 off of a $20 or $30 package. Also if you upgrade at le bistro to the Surf and Turf they charged an extra $3.00 per person! Really a small price to pay to add in a lobster tail! Wasn't crazy for the canapes, they were always pate and caviar placed on rounds of what seemed to be toasted white bread. Not my favorite foods but my husband was in heaven!! We had canapes every night because my parents sail on the Dawn alot and we got some VIP treatment! I'd say 8 out of the 11 nights, the canapes were pate and caviar! If you like, you will love it!!

Archived