Best Snorkeling in Cozumel

titleistpro1963

Hi, can anyone PLEASE help me and recommend the best snorkeling excursion in Cozumel. 6 of us will be there on March 16th on Explorer of the Seas. I have heard of Mystic Tours but can't get information. Can you please supply names and or websites that I can view. I appreciate any information that someone can supply.

We were in Cozumel for a week last summer and did a fabulous snorkle tour with Manta Sports, we booked it through Ocean Tours located at the El Cozumelano Resort. I found out about it through a website Cozumel.net. If you go to that website and select "bulletin booards" you can find a wealth of info on Cozumel from frequent visitors and locals. There is one guy on there, his name is AntonioM and he is very knowledgeable about Coz. He is actually a divemaster there and gave me alot of much appreciated advice to help plan our trip. I have to say that the snorkle trip I took with them last year was the best I have ever done. We had a wonderful time. I do not know if this place still exists, I know the El Coz is reopening the last week of this month, but I do not know if the dive shop is still there. It was about a 4 hour tour, it went to 3 reefs and a sunken ship, on the way back they served margaritas, sodas, played music and people danced. I think it was 30 dollars per person. Where you would leave from would be a 5 minute taxi ride from the cruise port. Hope this helps.

I'm also a huge Eagle Ray Divers fan. We've been going out with them since 1998 -- snorkeling, then Discover Scuba, the Open Water Scuba Certification and now all of our diving. Never found reason to go elsewhere.

Great folks, too. Chellie and Antonio are the sweetest couple. And their staff is great -- friendly, fun, safety conscious. We just think the world of all of them.

Archived