Coffee on Breakaway

FLUFFLULA

DH andI are going on Breakaway for the first time soon.  We've been on quite a few cruises but this is only our second on NCL. 

On another ship I found a small coffee shop that made coffee flavors, for example, a Toasted Almond!  Is there any place on Breakaway that makes specialty coffees?  

Thanks for your help!

If I remember correctly (its been 3 years since I’ve been on the Breakaway) there is a speciality coffee shop located in the atrium just to the left of the bar.  Just note that this is not a free amenity and does charge to your room account.  However, I don’t remember the offerings they had unfortunately.

Coffee bars are a revenue generator for cruise lines these days.  It has been quite a while since I was on a ship that did not have one.  Breakaway is no exception.  Sachmoe's information is correct.  I am not overly fussy about my coffee and drink plain black joe, so I can't help you with the menu either.

Was on the Breakaway late 2017.  We visited the Atrium coffee shop several mornings for lattes.  It's much better coffee in my opinion. I like it pretty hot and that was hard to come by outside of there.  They had all kinds of flavor choices.

I do remember their options were pretty good, including some frozen coffee beverages if so inclined (which we hadn't seen on Dawn on previous cruises, but that may have changed since then).

I believe they used Lavazza branded coffee at the Atrium, which wasn't the greatest, but certainly was better than the coffee available up at the Garden Cafe.

17 hours ago, Sachmoe said:

I believe they used Lavazza branded coffee at the Atrium, which wasn't the greatest, but certainly was better than the coffee available up at the Garden Cafe.

They use the Lavazza brand throughout the ship. It could be a different roast than the GC and the coffee makers are definitely different.