Entertainment Book

vtoler

Has anyone ever used the coupon that is in the Entertainment Book? The coupon is for $100 off. Don't know the requirements, but am trying to find one. Just wanted to know if anyone has ever used it or not.

I havent used or seen the carnival coupon, but the Entertainment Book is a great value. Right now you can get one for $10 plus shipping

http://www.entertainment.com/save/book?affiliateID=00385188787447905611

Jeff

Destiny 10/03/04 Roll Call

Destiny,Past,Present and Future Cruisers

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;5;2;5;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/02 My First Marathon in Cincinnati!!!

10/03/04 Date with Destiny

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;3;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have used the Carnival coupon in the Entertainment book once before and had no problems with it. Was not able to use it on my last 2 cruises because it is not valid for group cruises. I have also bought entertainment books for port cities that my cruises left from and found that you can save alot of money using them. I use my local Entertainment book almost weekly. As jeff said, they are now only $10 each plus shipping and can be ordered through his link or through my link. entertainment book Proceeds from using my link go to support my deafness resource website.

Paul

Can't be used with the lower discount fares.

<html>

<head>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

<font color="#FF0000">Grand Princess 2-2001</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Grand Princess 12-2001</font>

<font color="#FF8000">Carnival Paradise 3-2002</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">Carnival Destiny 10-2002</font>

<font color="#008000">Golden Princess 10-2003</font>

<font color="#0000A0">Carnival Legend 6-8-2004</font>

dice.gif

</body>

</html>

We've used them a couple times with good results.

they are only good for Cat. 6-A (outside) and above, but it makes it worth getting the outside cabin.

It never hurts to try.....and some travel agents you gotta nudge a little ...the coupon has to be sent in to carnival for approval.

OctoberDestiny Posted:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Entertainment Book is a great value. Right now you can get one for $10 plus shipping

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We usually buy one in November for around $35....but did not this year.

LoL...so I was in a drug store the other day and saw one 'discounted' for $25 and picked it up..........

Guess they are trying to unload the 'old' model on the website......for only $10...that is a bargin.....there are still a lot of great coupons that are good til November.

When I click on the links I just get blank screens. I even tried typing in the URL and googling but still just the blank screen, no error message, just white space. I would love to order another book (we've used all of the good stuff in ours) but I can't actually view the info. Any ideas?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

I tried to use it for my last booking, but because it can only be used for a 6A and above and we booked an outside guarantee, it wasn't applicable.

Cheers, Michelle P.

Jubilee 5/9/02

Fantasy 9/5/02

Millennium 12/15/02

Imagination 5/8/03

Millennium 12/14/03

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FF0033&cdt=2004;05;07;21;59;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Fascination 5/7/04

It also is not any good if you are getting an upgrade like a past cruiser upgrade that thye usually give. I've tried to use it a couple times and it never seems to work unless you are paying brochure rate. I do enjoy the other coupons in the entertainment book. I'm alway up for a twofer on dinners out.

Triumph

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2005;3;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Glory 8/03

Imagination 2/01

Ecstasy

Fantasy

Carnivale

We sell the Entertainment books here in our travel store at AAA. The books are created for each "area" so each one is different. Some books are much larger and more expensive than other books. The ones we have here are sold for $18.

Does anyone know if the 2004 enterntainment book Carnival coupon has to be used for a 2004 cruise?

I booked a May 2005 Carnival Cruise to Alaska through Crucon. They gave me a discounted rate, but I believe that is taken out of their commission. Do you think I can use this coupon with that cruise? I booked a 9a.

Pride 02/15/04

Spirit 05/11/05

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by noodle:

Does anyone know if the 2004 enterntainment book Carnival coupon has to be used for a 2004 cruise?

I booked a May 2005 Carnival Cruise to Alaska through Crucon. They gave me a discounted rate, but I believe that is taken out of their commission. Do you think I can use this coupon with that cruise? I booked a 9a.

Spirit 05/11/05<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The coupon in the book expires Dec 31, 2004, but thast should be the date you USE the coupon and not the date of your cruise. So, it should be fine for your 2005 cruise

Paul

Archived