Lyft location - Symphony of the seas

We will be departing the Symphony and want to use Lyft to the Brightline Station. We have taken taxis and know where to wait but don’t know where we would wait for Lyft.  Can anyone tell me?  I’m hoping it’s the same area as the terminal. 

( I did search but couldn’t find an answer to my question). 

Thanks for any info. 

I did Uber on Fri, Jun 21 at about 8:00 am.

When you get off the ship, and enter the terminal, you have to go to the far left to go through customs.  When you exit customs, and exit Terminal A outside, you have to go to the other side.  If you are looking from the ship to the Terminal, the area to meet your ride is on the far right.  If you look from outside the terminal toward the ship it's on the far left.

Anyway, there will be lots of people trying to do the same thing and trying to find their specific ride.  There are signs with numbered areas you can tell your driver to pick you up at, but it's very chaotic.  We lucked out and found our driver and a space opened up for him to pull into and load our luggage.  Hope this helps.