Using NCL Airport Transfers For The First Time

texastennis

I have booked NCL airport transfers for the first time and am unclear how the process works.  I cannot seem to find the shuttle times or where to meet at the airport or after the cruise. My TA has been of no help, i.e. "just try to get to the airport before noon." 

Can someone guide me to where to find this information?  Or better yet, tell me a little about your experience using the NCL shuttle service?

I am arriving into and leaving from the Orlando airport.  I will ask this question on the Florida board as well, but since this is specific to NCL I thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks!

I have used the service in Port Canaveral. NCL will let you know what time to depart from the ship and have a bus waiting.  They will let you off at the gate you need at the airport. I hope this helps.

They meet you near the baggage claim area - as long as they have your flight info so they can find the right area. There will be a sign to help you find them. Just make sure that at that point you remove the airline luggage tags and put on your NCL tags.