Virgin Cruisers

seagirley

Hello fellow cruisers!

My name is Chris - I am 56 and my husband Chet is 57. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and sailing on the Millennium July 1, 2006. We are really excited about this vacation. We are arrriving in Barcelona 3 days prior to boarding the ship and staying at the Montecarlo which got very good reviews on Trip Advisor. We have tried to book a tour while in Villefranche with both Revelation Tours and Dream Tours and both are booked. Hopefully we will be able to join in on someone elses tour group. We have arranged a tour while in Naples with driveamalfi. My husband and I have already seen Pompeii so we are planning to tour the Amalfi Coast. Also we have booked a tour while in Athens with *****. A very close friend of ours took this exact cruise last year at the same time and cannot say enough about it. She was also the person that recommended all the tour groups. Looking forward to hearing from some of our fellow cruisers.

Chris

Chris, The Millennium was also our first cruise (Caribbean). This ship holds a special place in my heart. An absolutely perfect cruise. The ship has a nice flow to it and the service is outstanding. You should be extremely excited, you are about to have a wonderful trip. Enjoy!!!!

Archived