X-Stream Cave Tubing

Live2Cruz

My mom and I are booked with X-Stream Cave tubing in Belize for our 4/24 Glory cruise. I was talking to someone yesterday that went on the Royal Caribbean sponsored cave tubing and she mentioned that after the hike to the river and caves that they had to jump from a cliff into the water and then jump on a tube from there. Has anyone had to do anything similar with X-Stream? Please give me any info. you have. You see-my mom is scared of water and is going on this tour because I want to go. There is no way she can jump off of any sort of cliff into the water. We were counting on her being able to just float on the tube down the river. Please advise.

our guide will meet you right inside the Belize Tourism Village, the Belize Cruise Ship terminal a step away from your Cruise Ship

from

http://belizecruiseexcursions.com/CaveTubingBelize.htm

We loved it!!!!!! I totally recommend them,

from

http://www.carnivaltc.com/post00330.php

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968

USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970

Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda

Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"

Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb www.geocities.com/fsbsdel

Not sure about Carnival's tour operator or X-Stream, but we did not have to jump off of cliffs with Coral Breeze's tour (two weeks ago). The area where we started was at river level. It was nice doing this tour with a much smaller group.

I say potato, you say patato...One person describes it as jumping from a cliff, another as a very big step into the river.

I think there are many variables, such as how high or low the river is, at which point you enter the river, and how comfortable you are with the adventure.

We went with X-Stream in March and here is what we experienced. There was a rope to lower yourself down to your tube, which was floating in the river. This was about a 2-3 foot long slope from the path's edge down to the water. Your guide was there to assist with the level of assistance you wanted.

My parents are in their 60's and my son is 11...we all did fine! Hope this helps icon_wink.gif

MB

Glory 2/04

Paradise 5/03

Destiny 3/02

We went with X-Stream in March & just entered at river level. The guide was in the water holding your tube....we just turned around & "sat" down & you landed in your tube. You will love this excursion & X-Stream. It is definately one not to miss!

Enjoy!

Quick Question- I have a reservation with them and my start time is at 9:00 local time will I have enough time? What time did your tour start or did your confirmation email/reservation say? I am worried I will not make the ship. Thanks

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

We used X-Stream last December and our experience was the same as pianogrl. No problem at all. We loved X-Stream.

dolfin_e0.gif

<MARQUEE>Forever Cruzin...</MARQUEE>

Emerald Seas 1990 & 1991

Dolphin 1992

Fantasy 1996

Soveriegn of the Seas 1998 & 2000

Norway 2001

Century 2002

Triumph 2003

Paradise 2003

We used X-stream last November. Richard (our guide) was great. We took a little detour and he took us to a tree that had fallen across a feeder stream, and several of us jumped off of it into the water....

Highly recommend X-stream, no problem with timing. He waited an extra 1/2 hour past our meeting time for people off another cruise ship that had booked X-stream.

Carnival Mardi Gras 1987

Carnival Carnivale 1989

Celebrity Zenith 1992

Regal 1993

Carnival Sensation 1996

Big Red Boat 1998

Norway 1999

Maasdamm 2001

Nordic Empress 2003

Archived