Celebrity Bermuda Schedule 2005

richsea

I am anxiously awaitng the release of the schedule of Celebrity sailings to Bermuda 2005. I know it's early but I know that the 2004 schedule was released much earlier; my 2004 brochure is dated MAY. We tried to book while aboard Infinity last month, and the future cruise rep, Coleen said that she expected them to be released before the end of our cruise (5/28). When there was not any news by the time we left the ship, she sent to our cabin a $100.00 shipboard credit to apply to any cruise booked before 6/15. I called X & they extended the coupon until 7/1, so maybe the itineraries will be released before then. Mind you, it's not the $100 bucks, it's just that I can't stand not having another cruise booked!

By the way, I sure hope Celebrity doesn't follow Royal Caribbean & embark from Bayonne. Even though the NYC Terminal is the pits to get in and out of, there's nothing better than cruising out of New York Harbor & past the Statue of Liberty.

Meridian Bermuda 1996
Century E Caribbean 1997
Century W Caribbean 1998
Zenith Bermuda 1999
Galaxy So Caribbean 2000
Galaxy So Caribbean 2001
Zenith Bermuda 2002
Mercury W Caribbean 2002
Constellation S Caribbean 2003
Infinity Hawaii 2004

richsea,

I am in the "same boat" as you, (no pun intended), we are also anxiously awaiting the release of Celebrity, 2005, Bermuda schedule. Like you, we hold in our possesion a $100 onboard credit that expires today. I am happy to hear that it is extended until 7/1. We are looking forward to our first Bermuda cruise in the last week of May, 2005. I don't feel like a cruiser until I'm booked!

Perhaps we'll be on the same cruise. You can help celebrate DH's birthday......Hope to see you then.

Nordic Empress 9/1998
Galaxy 4/2003
Galaxy 4/2004

Archived