New Zealand eTA/Visa

Just to let you know that New Zealand will require an eTA from the beginning of October for those people that were previously exempt. From what I have read the only ones that are now be exempt will be Australian citizens.

I noticed this in the last couple of days as I had my cruise in December re-fared. I know that this applies to Canadians and I am fairly certain that this also applies to US citizens as well.

You will be able to apply from the middle of July, but I would suggest that you wait until the end of July at least to make sure that the kinks are out of the system.

p.s I applied for my Australian eTA on Friday and from the time that I pressed enter on the last page until it was approved was less than 10 seconds.

7 minutes ago, TTFromSommersTown said:

p.s I applied for my Australian eTA on Friday and from the time that I pressed enter on the last page until it was approved was less than 10 seconds.

On behalf of Australia, we apologize for your lengthy delay.  This process should take no longer than 2-3 seconds.  I`ll get the tech guy`s onto it right away.😁

Edited by ThePenguin1

7 minutes ago, ThePenguin1 said:

On behalf of Australia, we apologize for your lengthy delay.  This process should take no longer than 2-3 seconds.  I`ll get the tech guy`s onto it right away.😁

Please what ever you do, don't get the IT involved. Please Please DON'T. The next person will have a weeks wait at least if you do.

• Haha 1