STAR Greek Islands ... NCL shuttles??

imwmn913

For those who have recently sailed on the STAR through the Greek Islands, for the ports where you are either docked or tendered in and are a bit too far to walk to the town center, does NCL provide a shuttle - either for a small fee or free? I think Mykonos is a free shuttle to the old town, and in Dubrovnik there is a $15 per person round trip charge. I am not concerned about Santorini. If anyone can advise as to Kotor, Corfu, Argostoli - I would appreciate it!

Also, if you used a taxi - in those 3 ports, do you remember what the approximate cost was?

Thanks!

When we were in Corfu (a few years ago) there was a shuttle, which I think was provided by the port. I don't recall the cost, as we decided to walk anyway.

There is no need for a shuttle in Kotor, as shown by the attached pictures. Even if you tender, I believe they bring you in to around the same place.

I've not been to Argosti.

IMG_3278.jpg

DSC07591.jpg

Edited by KeithJenner

We were on the Star in May, and visited both Argostoli and Kotor (among other ports). In Argostoli the ship docked a very short walking distance from the center of town. In Kotor we tendered, and the tender pier is "down town", not far from the entrance to the old town. So no need for any shuttle at any of those two ports. In Mykonos our cruise itinerary stated that it would be a tender port, but it wasn't. We docked at a pier, and there was a short busride in to town. I don't remember if the shuttle bus was free of charge or not, it was provided from the port authorities I believe. 

Edited by TrumpyNor