Kid's Club Question

NotTooCritical

Greetings,

My family and I have only sailed Carnival but are wanting to branch out and try a new line, so we're considering the MSC Seaside for Summer of next year. Looking at their website and videos on Youtube, it appears the only thing for kids to do is play with Legos or be on the computer. I have a 5 year old niece (well, she'll be 6 by Summer of next year) and though she enjoys both of those things, I can see her getting bored after a day or two with just that. I'm hoping I'm missing something in videos and the advertisements for what's available are just not truly descriptive. I know MSC isn't initially a "family" line so the same catering to kids found on Carnival won't necessarily be there, but what other activities do they have for kids in that age group? 

Thanks in advance!

My daughter who is 5 loved the kids club.  They did face painting, they did several art projects, they attended some of the shows on the ship.  They also played various games and she loved every minute of it.