Booking next cruise help/advise me

Kenny1080

Hi planning on booking our next cruise whilst onboard the Pearl at the end of the month.

i want to do it onboard to get advantage of the cruise next certificates, I am looking at a 7 day med cruise on the epic late October.

the haven 2 bedroom suite is circa £4200, is my math is correct i’ll Be able to apply 2 cruise next certs to the account meaning around £4000 for the week. Is this correct or can I apply 4? I believe you can book the category below and receive an upgrade when booked onboard, however category below is more expensive, what happens here?

the 2 bedroom suite is for 2 adults and 2 kids age 18 months and 4 years. Any advice on the room? Never been in suite/haven before so don’t know what to expect of the 2 bed suite.

am I missing anything I should be considering 

thanks in advance 

You can only apply 2 CruiseNext Certs but if you have Haven Certs they are worth $500 instead of $250.

With regards to the upgrade, I'm not sure how the Haven works but if you book a balcony you get the highest balcony category for the cost of the lowest category, not including sail-away.  So you get a mid-ship, high floors for the cost of a forward/aft balcony on the lower floors.

Edited by RedwingHockeyFan

3 hours ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

You can only apply 2 CruiseNext Certs but if you have Haven Certs they are worth $500 instead of $250.

With regards to the upgrade, I'm not sure how the Haven works but if you book a balcony you get the highest balcony category for the cost of the lowest category, not including sail-away.  So you get a mid-ship, high floors for the cost of a forward/aft balcony on the lower floors.

Can I buy haven carts if not in haven?

i hope I can buy lowest category haven and a higher room level, however I won’t hold my breath

20 hours ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

I never knew that about the category perk.

So when you go to the CruiseNext desk, are you booking a room or just putting your name in that category for a particular sailing?

1 hour ago, Dawnya00 said:

I never knew that about the category perk.

So when you go to the CruiseNext desk, are you booking a room or just putting your name in that category for a particular sailing?

You can purchase CruiseNext certs, book another cruise or both.