Anyone on 4-9 Magica Western?

lisascruizin

I'm also going to leave really early Saturday morning and visit with my Grandmother in West Palm Beach. I plan to be at the boat around 1:00pm to avoid the rush. I would love to meet y'all for a drink at the pool as well.

Yarddog

It sounds like you are going to start your vacation off right. Have fun in Orlando and I hope the lobsters are plentifull and delicious.

Don't worry Foto, I believe that I have read that they have more than enough lobsters on the ship to satisfy both of you. Don't forget to stock up on them at the buffet before dinner:)

Tracy

Kevin, I too am looking forward to getting a few shoots in of the moon. I just pray for clear skies. I might have to get up early in the mornings, but I Hope I am going to get at least 1 shot of a red moon over the water. Thats the main one I am looking for.

and about the lobster...hehehe...This is the only time I get to eat them so I make sure it is enough to last me till my next go around.:rolleyes: I don't try to buy them here in Georgia because they are to high priced. About 13$ a pound:eek: . Thats just to much for me..lol.

Ok. so we are going to try to meet by the pool? ambe meet there the first day and make plans to meet somewhere else later for the ones that don't get on the ship early enough??? Sounds like a weiner to me:D

I just checked the Costa website, have to do something when I am not reading these boards, and it shows that we now be in Cozumel from 8am to 7PM.:D

Any way we can get this confirmed? My family really wants to visit the ruins in Tulum, but not if we are going to be rushed.

Oh, by the way, did some one mention shoes? I am afraid my shoes will need their own tickets!

Ahhh! A woman after my own heart! Shoes are evil!

I own a photography studio and almost as soon as I get to work, the shoes come off. Needless to say, they won't be going on much on the cruise.

Haven't heard anything about the extension of the time in Cozumel, but that might be nice.

Hi all,

I just checked my costa info and it does state 8-7 now for cozumel. Maybe they will extend the time in grand cayman too wouldn't that be nice.

It was me who mentioned SHOES!!! It has to be the hardest thing to pack.

9 days til Ft. Lauderdale!!!!!

Lisa 4/9 Magica

I just looked at my catalog and it had us spending the whole day in Cozumel anyway...strange.

Eric, I am envious about the scuba diving. I love scuba, but I can blow bubbles out of my ears so the doctors tell me I shouldn't do it. It is a cool party trick, but I am already deaf enough, I don't want to mess up my hearing completely.

I will have to look at the other excursions now. I had originally just planned to get off the ship, go buy tequilla, and get back on the ship. Thanks a lot Costa, now it is going to cost me more money!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Kevin, How many pictures do you take on the cruise? What kind of camera do you use? I don't have a digital. I am still with my trusty olympus. I am taking 8 rolls of film and 1 underwater camera for stingray city agian.:rolleyes: . I am taking my sister and brother-in-law on this cruise along with my fiance. None has ever been on a cruise so I think I will get alot of good pictures. Plus I am taking my camcorder. My get that funniest video on ther..hehehe:D .

Okat, you seem to be having a good time looking around the web....don't you need to be working?? HAHAHAHA:D . Don't we all need to be working?:o .....NNAAAAWWWWW!!! Lets just stay on here and have fun...Vacation is to close to be worried about work right now..:rolleyes: Thanks for the site OKAT.

Eric, The number of images I take will depend upon my mood. Since I do this for a living, I try to slow down a bit when I am on vacation. I am still debating what equipment I am going to take. I have been considering purchasing a new, smaller, more transportable digital camera so I don't have to tote my other stuff with me.

I own about 20 cameras, three are digital. I own a Fuji proS2, a Fuji pro S3, and I have an Olympus E20N (which I bought about 3 years ago and have used about 5 times).

I really want the moonrise shot, so I may bring the S2 with me with a bunch of lenses. I haven't really decided yet.

I will probably pick up a disposable underwater camera for Stingray City.

10 days and counting!

Don't we all need to be working? Who said that? You may not be allowed on the ship with that attitude!

I can't wait for this vacation to happen so when I get back, I can actually get some work done instead of living on the Cruise Clues web site.

My wife has been calling me an obsessive compulsive when it comes to this web site, and just yesterday my travel agent said the same thing. Could there be any truth to this?

Perhaps! But it beats the heck out of being addicted to other, more seedy things.

For those of us who just had snow last night and are looking forward to warmer climates, I just checked kroozecam.com and saw the Magica in Jamaica. It looked wonderful and about 80 degrees.

Beats the low 30s.

I really feel bad for you man...I have been up there when I was a truck driver. Very Pretty place but there is no way I would want to live there. Going to get to 81 degrees here today and I am loving every minute of it. I don't like the cold at all. The less cloths I have the wear the better:o . just try to stay toasty and don't get any sniffels. Don't need ya with a cold when you go on vacation.

Not to worry. A little sniffle is nothing a fruity rum drink with an umbrella can't take care of. I would say it is nothing a beer can't take care of, but I have become too accustomed to micro brews, and I would be surprised if the ship has anything other than the mass market beers.

Archived