Anyone on 4-9 Magica Western?

lisascruizin

Hi Tracy and everyone,

I agree on everyone meeting too! but where and when?

I am packed, I do it early so noone can pick through it or wear it so I have to wash again. It helps me from changing my mind 10 more times

too.

Lisa

I don't know anything about this ship so I don't know where to meet. Fotoguy and myself are going to meet by the pool sunday afternoon...What pool I would have no idea..:rolleyes: . If anyone knows of anywhere on the ship that they would like to meet up, just let us know what time and we will be there. I will make sure to wear my red thongs:eek: .HAHAHAHA...:p . That would be one way to get the ship to myself....;)

Kevin, don't work to hard now. But hey, it will make the week go by faster.

lisacruizin, don't feel bad. I am packed also and ready to go. Can't wait!!

Does anyone know if there will be shuttles going to Port Lucaya from ship dock at Freeport? One of the ship excursions states that there will be shuttle back to the ship from Lucaya on half hour.

Bizi,

Did you sign up for ship excursion? if so, they take you there and a shuttle is available to return to ship on the half hour for these people.

It is called the Island tour. 3 hours.

If not, then you will need to get a taxi both directions. Happy Cruising!

Lisa

hi pujro,last easter i changed planes in atlanta then on to maimi beach fontenblue hotel got a penthouse suit didnt ask for one was well pleased, atlanta is a nice airport all the gates are connected by a metro train. this year we travel to heathrow from newcastle on friday over nt in hotel there then heathrow to miami change planes in boston then we stay at the intercontinental at bayside, on way home we conect in new york then heathrow, that will be a long day. have u started packing? our adventure nearly here, cant wait, we'll have to meet up on board maybe!

Yes, it's a long day both ways, that's for sure. We'll leave home 8am Saturday, and reach the hotel around 17 hours later! Funnily enough it took us almost 11 hours, Manchester to Venice(via Munich) for a cruise last year, and that's a quarter the distance! Not packed yet, probably have a go tomorrow evening after work. Happy to meet for a drink(or two) sometime if you want to? We're both forty somethings, and I soon won't be(if you see what I mean).

Bizi,

Did you sign up for ship excursion? if so, they take you there and a shuttle is available to return to ship on the half hour for these people.

It is called the Island tour. 3 hours.

If not, then you will need to get a taxi both directions. Happy Cruising!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa. I thought this is kinda unusual for an excursion to have multiple returns, unless they know a very large crowd will sign up to it. I'm still thinking what to do in Freeport, we have the whole day.

Well all, I hope that the weather forcasts are wrong next week. It looks like there is the possibility of rain every day, at every port.

That would really be a bummer.

Ok Kevin....You need to stop that..HEHEHE:D ..It's not going to rain. It's going to be bright and sunny everyday with nice calm seas. The Moon is going to shine bright every night with millions of stars twinkling together.

Now thats the only weather forcast we need to know.:)

Ok..it's hump day a they call it. It's all down hill from here. :cool: . Hope everyone is feeling well. no little sniffles or coughs. Smiles on everyones faces. Just a few more days and we will be sailing that lovely ship called the Magica. Yall stay safe and keep smiling:D

Hello All,

It looks like we are going to have Cozumel all to ourselves on Tuesday. As far as I can tell, we are the only ship there that day.

Tracy

I saw that, too. Also, over on the Cozumel board there are some posts that one of the piers opened yesterday!! If we are going to be the only ship in port that day, then hopefully we will be able to dock and not have to do the tender thing!:)

I sure don't want the weather to be bad, so I prefer the sunny predictions you have made.

My son's three day fever has finally broken. I am happy (if you will) that it happened this week and not next.

The opening of the dock would be great news. Let's keep our fingers crossed. The tendering alternative works, but it takes so long.

Three very busy days of work left. I hope I accomplish all that needs to be done...but if I don't, it will still be there when I return.

Official Weather Forecast for each port from weather.com

Mon Key West Sunny 79

Tues Cozumel PCldy 86

Wed Caymans Sun 85

Thu Montego Pcldy 84

It only shows 10 days out so no forecast for bahamas yet but fri it shows pcldy 76.

Everyone think sunshine!!!!!

Lisa

PS Norwalk virus on princess last week 200 people quarentined.. Everyone remember your wipes and anti-bact. hand wash

Ok Kevin...I just looked at www.weather.com again and as far as I can see we are going to have a nice week. The highest precentage of rain is 30 percent and that's in Jamaica. So basicaly it is going to be a nice sunny to partly cloudy week. Which in my book is a good week.:) Last year about every island was calling for a 60 percent chance and we got rained on for about 30 minutes in Cozumel and the rest was VERY nice.

Maybe your son will be well for the cruise. I also hope they will dock in Cozumel. That makes for alot better day. When will you be leaving your house Kevin? I don't think I am going to get my T-shirt done but will come up with something..lol.

Lisacruizin, I think deck 5 will be very crowded so deck 12 would be a better bet. If any one else has a suggestions on where to meet and greet please post them. Thanks:D

I lied, no sooner do I say that my son's fever broke, he shows me the thermometer that says he is still too hot to go to school. This had better go away tomorrow or he is grounded.

His punishment? He will be forced to take next week off from school and sip tropical, non-alchoholic drinks on deck near the pool...whether he likes it or not. That'll teach him.

I am not sure what weather channel website I have been looking at, but I SWEAR, it doesn't give the rosey forcast that everyone else has been seeing. I like your websites better.

I will be leaving Montana on Saturday morning and arriving in Fort Lauderdale at 11 p.m. It will be a long day, but I am sure that the folks travelling from Europe will show me no sympathy.

Yes, it's a long day both ways, that's for sure. We'll leave home 8am Saturday, and reach the hotel around 17 hours later! Funnily enough it took us almost 11 hours, Manchester to Venice(via Munich) for a cruise last year, and that's a quarter the distance! Not packed yet, probably have a go tomorrow evening after work. Happy to meet for a drink(or two) sometime if you want to? We're both forty somethings, and I soon won't be(if you see what I mean).

how about we meet at deck 5 salento grand bar atrium say 10.30pm sun night for a cocktail or 2, i have short med brown hair, 5ft 1ins, not skinny even on a good day. will prob be on own as dear son will be away with any pals he makes as usual. havent packed yet either wait till finish work thurs. if by any chance we miss each other my cabin no is 7417 feel free to call by. :)

So there is 1 dock opened in Cozumel and it's only big enough for 1 ship.....We are going to be the only ship in Cozumel that day....so you reckon we will get to dock there????:confused: :rolleyes: ...Lets hope so...that beats the heck out of tendering.

Only a few days now.....looks like we might get a little shower in Fort Lauderdale before we leave out. All islands look good now but Jamaica...it has a 60 percent chance now but I think it will clear up by the time we get there.:) . Yall have a good-un and keep smilin:D

I will be smiling tomorrow evening after I get done shooting a ballet company. After that, I will be on vacation and all of my stress will just melt away...I hope.

I haven't started packing yet! But what do I need? A speedo and a toothbrush?

Not to worry, there will be no Speedo. I like to pack lightly though. A few pair of shorts, a pair of jeans to return home to Montana in, an outfit for the formal nights, toiletries...and that's it.

My light packing makes more room for my wife, who is not known for her light packing.

how about we meet at deck 5 salento grand bar atrium say 10.30pm sun night for a cocktail or 2, i have short med brown hair, 5ft 1ins, not skinny even on a good day. will prob be on own as dear son will be away with any pals he makes as usual. havent packed yet either wait till finish work thurs. if by any chance we miss each other my cabin no is 7417 feel free to call by. :)

Hi again, we'll try and meet as you suggest. If it doesn't happen, my apologies, and I'm thinking in terms of how much we've "put away" by then!, will try and remember to "knock on" or leave a note or something.

Have a safe journey, and see you soon(hopefully).

Ok Kevin and everyone else. It's Friday and I am getting my stuff together. I will be leaving out about 4 am in the morning. I hope everyone has a safe trip and I look forward to seeing all of yall on the ship. To everyone that wants to meet, There is a bar at the AFT pool. I think everyone will be on the ship by 5 pm Sunday...Lets meet there just for a quick hello and maybe we can meet up somewhere else another day to talk more if you like.

Kevin, I will be looking for you by one of the pools Sunday when I board the ship. You shouldn't be to hard to find.:rolleyes: If you can't find me any other way just, look at my right leg. I have a tattoo on my lower leg. just yell out YARDDOG!!!...HAHAHAH:D I will answer. See yall on the ship. Stay safe and keep smilin:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi again, we'll try and meet as you suggest. If it doesn't happen, my apologies, and I'm thinking in terms of how much we've "put away" by then!, will try and remember to "knock on" or leave a note or something.

Have a safe journey, and see you soon(hopefully).

Hi Pauliner, just got back this morning. Hope you had a great time and safe journey(as we did). Apologies we didn't catch up with you, first night my mrs was a bit "off colour", then we were involved in a dining mix up, then I found I left your cabin number behind! Just realised, with hindsight, I could have checked this site while onboard, oops!

Cheers.

Archived