Anyone on 4-9 Magica Western?

lisascruizin

Hi Pauliner, just got back this morning. Hope you had a great time and safe journey(as we did). Apologies we didn't catch up with you, first night my mrs was a bit "off colour", then we were involved in a dining mix up, then I found I left your cabin number behind! Just realised, with hindsight, I could have checked this site while onboard, oops!

Cheers.

hi pujro, had a great time, my dear son made some friends mid cruise which was great. only had 1 night off colour gala night was sick as a dog possibly made worse being back of ship. did atlantis submarine trip cayman isles was fab 130 ft down, loved freeport jewelry shops much cheaper than home got a nice little diamond ring, 1st nt won $158 in slot machine was well impressed. still bit jet lagged journey was not too bad, going to have to go to gym to get the extra pounds off ready for next yr. :D

hi pujro, had a great time, my dear son made some friends mid cruise which was great. only had 1 night off colour gala night was sick as a dog possibly made worse being back of ship. did atlantis submarine trip cayman isles was fab 130 ft down, loved freeport jewelry shops much cheaper than home got a nice little diamond ring, 1st nt won $158 in slot machine was well impressed. still bit jet lagged journey was not too bad, going to have to go to gym to get the extra pounds off ready for next yr. :D

yes, know what you mean about the pounds and the jetlag! I intended to be up reasonably early this Tuesday morning in preparation for work wednesday, we got up at lunchtime!!

didn't do any organised tours, just wandered about and took a couple of taxi tours....

We were at the back also, but, touch wood, not troubled by sickness on cruises as yet.

It's obsessive isn't it, just got back, and already looking for next time!

cheers...

Archived