Flight Seats

bee-ess

We are on the the Britannia TA to Caribbean leaving 14 weeks on Friday. We want to reserve flight seats for our return flight.

My question is - will they go on sale on Friday (Thurs midnight) or 3 weeks time later which is 14 weeks before the date we fly home from St Lucia.

We did the same TA 2 years ago but can't remember when we bought the flight seats.

2 hours ago, bee-ess said:

We are on the the Britannia TA to Caribbean leaving 14 weeks on Friday. We want to reserve flight seats for our return flight.

My question is - will they go on sale on Friday (Thurs midnight) or 3 weeks time later which is 14 weeks before the date we fly home from St Lucia.

We did the same TA 2 years ago but can't remember when we bought the flight seats.

Hi Bee-ess

Whenever we've done 3 weeks we've been able to book the outbound flights at 14 weeks and the inbound the following week, as they would be open for the 2 week st Lucia - st Lucia, even though our b2b was only one week was at the end if you get what I mean 😁 So I would think the following week but dont take my word for it 😂

There is a copy of the seat booking dates  by cruise no. on one of the FB groups. I think one of the TA posted it.

If you don't use this I can check for you unless someone else can tell you where to find them.

Edited by Gymbod

14 minutes ago, Gymbod said:

Hi Bee-ess

Whenever we've done 3 weeks we've been able to book the outbound flights at 14 weeks and the inbound the following week, as they would be open for the 2 week st Lucia - st Lucia, even though our b2b was only one week was at the end if you get what I mean 😁 So I would think the following week but dont take my word for it 😂

There is a copy of the seat booking dates  by cruise no. on one of the FB groups. I think one of the TA posted it.

If you don't use this I can check for you unless someone else can tell you where to find them.

Thanks Gymbod, you're right I don't use FB. If you can find any information it would be appreciated, our cruise is B930B on Britannia 25th Oct - 16th Nov 

15 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

Thanks Gymbod, you're right I don't use FB. If you can find any information it would be appreciated, our cruise is B930B on Britannia 25th Oct - 16th Nov 

Hi Bee-ess 

I've attached a screenshot of dates. According to this if,  higher tier is 31st July or 2nd August for the rest 😘 

Screenshot_20190717-201858_Facebook.jpg

• Thanks 1