Coffee on Drinks Packages

Just trying to work out if we would “do justice” to the deluxe drinks package on our upcoming cruise. We both enjoy a specialty coffee, are these included or are the Premium coffees included in the package just from behind the bar?

Yes, just had the Deluxe Beverage Package on board Freedom of the Seas and the specialty coffee was included, both at the cafe and in the am at the Windjammer. Our assistant waiter from dinner would work in there and get us Cappuccino, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice and Bottled Water every morning. Highly recommend the DBP- you definitely get your money's worth. 

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, etoilefj said:

even better - specialty coffees + a shot of Bailey's to get the morning going 😉

An option to this great idea^^^^^^

The coffee shop does not have Baileys. They have some other off brand of Irish Cream. I can taste the difference as I really like Baileys. What I normally do on the way back to my room in the evening is to stop at a bar and get a shot of Baileys. I leave that in the fridge overnight and add it to my Americano in the morning.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

An option to this great idea^^^^^^

The coffee shop does not have Baileys. They have some other off brand of Irish Cream. I can taste the difference as I really like Baileys. What I normally do on the way back to my room in the evening is to stop at a bar and get a shot of Baileys. I leave that in the fridge overnight and add it to my Americano in the morning.

I bow to your superior planning skills...I will be doing this in November!! Thanks! 😊