Late Nite Bistro?

San10s

Does anyone have the menu for the late nite Bistro that is available on most of the Princess ships in the Horizon Court? I remember stopping in one night and having a dessert and coffee but I don't remember what else was available.

Thanks for any info available.:D

I think it depends on the ship, or at least the class ship. But this is what I've learned from my experiences:

On the Grand Class, I've noticed desserts and fruit (they used to put out fresh strawberries and whipped cream late at night). Maybe a small offering as to a meal, but the buffet area is usually very empty late at night on the mega ships. With the exception of the Caribean Princess that has a real bistro in the evenings in the buffet.

On the Regal (and I think the Sun & Dawn), half of the buffet was turned into a real bistro with table linens and waitstaff for the entire evening, and they served meals til about midnight. The Regal & her sisters also have a sit-down Pizzaria that is open until late.

Just off the Grand last week and had to hit the "bistro" every night before turning in. :rolleyes: Basically just good munchie food ... burgers, hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, chips w/pico de gallo and guacamole, desserts, french fries, and usually another couple "main" dishes. HTH!

Archived