The Bahamas - Shore Excursions for a guy that hates fun!

The7Cs

Hi, anyone been on the Norwegian Sun in Nassau?  They are supposed to dock at 8am and I was wondering if we can get off the ship right away or if we have to wait.  Our excursion will pick us up by 8:30am so I wanted to be sure we can make it.

Thanks for any help.

21 hours ago, Cdouber13 said:

Hubs and I took a brewery tour in Nassau a couple years ago from Islandz Tours. The price was reasonable and we had a great time. It was nice to walk around the town and see cool local stuff, and not be approached by pushy peddlers. I also believe they offer a rum tasting tour as well. 

We did the Islandz Tours rum tasting tour in January earlier this year and had a blast. Plus the tour starts at Pirate Republic Brewing right on Roger Woodes Walk, so I highly recommend getting there a bit early and grabbing a pint before the tour. We spent a good 2.5 - 3 hours seeing Nassau beyond that first bit off the cruise ship, and I'm glad we did because we had a lot more fun!

so many cruise lines over 25yrs of cruising . Have now reached the ripe old age of 71 !!! So lets see now , in no order by age or island . scuba diving , parasailing , jetski , segways , swimming with sealions , jetpacking ( look it up ) , earring at a jewelry store , dolphin swim , telling my wife " put your b/suit on , we're going ! ", zipline , rockwall...

Hey I don't go up ladders to clean my gutters ....

Enjoy things when you have the chance to enjoy it with others. Walked the rope course with grandkids & went down the water slides on the BA...

Next cruise in a few weeks might try some walking across falls...

Vacation

• Like 1