Navigator flipped itinerary - wonder why

We are booked on the NYE 4 night sailing on Navigator (Bahamas, sea day, CocoCay).  I noticed when I logged into my account the other day that there was a pop up saying the itinerary had changed.  It is all the same stops but in reverse order.  It doesn't matter to me, I actually like the order a bit better but was wondering if anyone had any insight as to why they would just flip it around?  Just curious

A few months ago when I booked our Aug 12 Navigator sailing, I noticed our sailing was different than the other 4-day cruises that month. We have CocoCay, Nassau and a sea day. I wondered if it was to avoid having two ships at the same time at Coco Cay? But since then I have read several posts where there have been two ships on the same day at Coco Cay. 

I got an email last week for FEB sailing on Navigator from our TA indicating the change. But the email didn't say Nassau would be moved to a different date so was super confusing! The TA even had to get their supervisor to review it..,I figured it out while on hold when I logged into my planner and saw the itinerary and compared it to a cancelled excursion date. It did say they had to have Allure go to Nassau on that date due to issues with propulsion. 

Hi, I too am on the NYE sailing of the Navigator and I received an email from TA and RCCL stating that we will be missing Nassau all together due to the Allure problem. Actually I am okay with that wouldn't get off anyways.