Cruise Director on Jewel

life is good

Hi everyone,

My friends and I will be sailing on the Jewel April 2nd. Who is the Cruise Director ("CD"), and to anyone who has sailed the Jewel recently what are your thoughts/opinions on the CD? My wish would be for Colin to be the CD, BUT I know that is not going to happen seeing he is in another part of the world.

Happy cruising everyone!!!

Hi everyone,

My friends and I will be sailing on the Jewel April 2nd. Who is the Cruise Director ("CD"), and to anyone who has sailed the Jewel recently what are your thoughts/opinions on the CD? My wish would be for Colin to be the CD, BUT I know that is not going to happen seeing he is in another part of the world.

Happy cruising everyone!!!

Paul Baya should be back from vacation. Mike S. who was his ACD on Jewel last year has moved over from the Star to be the current CD covering for him

Thanks Shoreguy,

I should have known you would have the answer. My friends and I sailed the Dawn last May and had the pleasure of attending a small party in one of the Garden Villas. It seemed that no matter where we were on the ship Colin was right there. He was so involved with the whole cruise experience, that even if he wasn't enjoying himself, you felt like he was. Someday we hope to enjoy the experience of a trip in a Garden Villa, not just a 1-2 hour party.

Happy sailing to you!

Maryellen

I was on the 1/15/06 sailing of the Jewel and I think Paul is a very funny and talented man. There were several times when he had us all cracking up before and after the shows, during the game shows, and his PA announcements!

I was on the 1/15/06 sailing of the Jewel and I think Paul is a very funny and talented man. There were several times when he had us all cracking up before and after the shows, during the game shows, and his PA announcements!

I felt this way about Kieron Buffery. But sad to say he is no longer with NCL. I had hoped he'd be on the Star when we sailed again in June, but I guess it is not to be. Adrian Lewis and Kevin Warner have also been great, but I will miss Kieron as we are on board the Star.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Hikini:D

DLH, was Kanani Anderson still the ACD on your 1/15/06 sailing? She was the ACD on my 11/13/05 sailing and she seems to be developing quite well. Since she is from Hawaii, I'm curious to see if she is being trained up to be CD on one of the NCL America ships, especially when Pride of Hawaii comes online later this year.

Archived