Changing second passenger

Something fun!

I'm having trouble finding recent info regarding changing the second passenger as my cabin mate may possibly change for my cruise at the end of October.

Is there any financial or other perk loss if I were to change the second passenger to a completely different person?  Would booking through a big box travel agent matter as well?

Thank you for any relevant advice!

8 minutes ago, Something fun! said:

I'm having trouble finding recent info regarding changing the second passenger as my cabin mate may possibly change for my cruise at the end of October.

Is there any financial or other perk loss if I were to change the second passenger to a completely different person?  Would booking through a big box travel agent matter as well?

Thank you for any relevant advice!

Booking through ANY 3rd party always comes into play as NCL cannot and will not deal with you directly on any matters to do with your reservation.  Thr 3rd party may or may not have different/additional restrictions on name changes than what NCL has.   The only point of contact that you have that can answer this question is your 3rd party booking agent.

• Like 1

I've had to change the 2nd person on 2 of my cruises.  2 different TA's had no problem doing this and there was no extra charge.  The last one was 2 days before the cruise!  Also I booked a cruise and was not sure if I would be going with my husband or friend and was allowed to add the name before the cruise.  I was told, however, if the cruise was completely booked or something I might not be able to add another person.  When the person was added the invoice was update for the taxes and port fees as I had already paid for two.

• Like 1