Cozumel Diving

joediver

Has anyone had experience diving with the Playa Mia Beach excursion in Cozumel? The rest of my family is going to be on the Beach Break and I've tried Allison and a number of other good outfits in the area and none of them are doing an afternoon (we don't arrive until 1:00 pm) dive unless I get 3 other people. I thought if anyone had good experiences with Playa Mia for diving I'd just go along with the rest of the family.

If not, does anyone know who NCL uses in Cozumel? I really hate to use the cattle boat dive ops but if need be cattle boat diving is better than no diving!

Thanks......Yes, bruce-r, I've emailed both of them and gotten the same responses....they will contact me if they have enough people to make it worthwhile...at least 3 others. I think the tough part is that we're getting in @ 1:00. I could have my choice of dive ops if we got there first thing in the am. I'm hopeful that I'll either get 3 other divers as the roll call for our cruise gets better populated or one of the dive ops will get 3 others requesting afternoon dives.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived