Past Alaska Cruise On Emerald Sept 10, 2017 HELP

JMarlowe

I know this is a long shot... and way past the time of our trip..... But.. My wife and I cruised Alaska on the Emerald out of Seattle on Sept 10th 2017 to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. While onboard, we participated in the "Newlywed Game" that they have onboard. This was a HUGE leap out of both of our comfort zones but we had a BLAST doing it. We were sailing alone and didn't think to ask someone to take a pic or video of us... So we are REALLY hoping we can track someone down that took pictures or a video of this show that they would be willing to share with us! We never thought we would get picked to participate, so we didn't think to ask anyone around us to take pictures.   :-(   Any help would be AMAZING! Thanks in advance cruisers!!

Your best chance would be to ask if anyone has a copy of the reflections DVD that was made during your cruise by the photo department. The marriage match game is usually videod and part of the DVD. In the future, on  many of the sailings I have been on, the marriage match show is recorded and played back on the cabin TV's where you would be about to 'see' it again and ?