I scored #1388 on Navigator 1/27/2007!

imsmilin

I am so excited to have reserved D1 Aft Cabin 1388 next January! I have heard so much about this cabin and the photos that many of you have shared here look awesome! Can anyone tell me if at any point from the balcony you can look straight down at the water? It is my understanding that directly below me looking back I may see several feet of the balcony below. I understand the view farther away from the ship is wonderful, but I so enjoy watching the waves push away! Will I be able too? Also, any other advice or info on this cabin would be very appreciated!!

One last thing...can someone direct me to the cool cruise countdown graphics that I see on this board? I've just got to get mine going!!

IMSMILIN IN MAINE!

NCL Winward July 1995

RCCL Enchantment of the Seas January 2006

RCCL Navigator of the Seas January 2007 !! YIPEE!!

You do not see water looking directlly down. The baconies cascade out (i.e. deck 6 balconies stick out a little furter) plus there is some kind of maintence deck at the bottom on deck 6. I had the corner aft on deck 6 on our last navigator cruise. We recentlly scored the same as you!! We got room 1688 on our upcoming navigator sailing!! I will be posting lots of pix. I knoew from our deck 6 room the view is FANTASTIC!! There really is no other word for it.

Archived