Rome Golden October 18, 2006 tour

mringenoldus

I have been able to reserve Stefano Constantino for the Golden itinerary leaving Barcelona on October 14. Stephano receives rave revies on the Ports of Call boards.

So far there will be three of us in on the tour. I am enclosing the following information should anyone else chose to join us. If we book 6 people, the price per person is about 74 Euros/pp. Awesome deal for a highly recommended tour guide. I have also booked Domi for the Vatican Museum tour.

I am very happy you decided to book,

Yes you can add more passengers,I am sure if you post a message on the boards you'll get some.

Price for up to three passengers will be 380 euros,for four passengers will be 420 Euros,for up to six 440 Euros,for up to seven adults and a child 450Euros.

My minibus seats up to 8 adult passengers, but the front row of seats is suited either for two persons that are not very tall or for an adult and a child.

I will book Domi for you,I have all the info I need.

I am looking forward to meet you in Civitavecchia.

Kind regards

Stefano Costantini

Please feel free to email me at m_ringenoldus@hotmail.com and I will forward you all the tour details. I will also post this message on the Europe ports board.

Archived