Horsebacking riding

LWiening

We just came back from Belize aboard the Carnival legend. We found went on an excursion horseback riding. I could never be more happy because Our group of 5 felt like we were in heaven.

There has been allot of rain in Belize two days before we arrived they had gotten 10 inches of rain so cave tubing & allot of swimming things were canceled.

I found The belize excursion www.belizeexcursion.com through the internet search engines.

The horseback is through a Spa in Belize. It was beautiful with the flowers, pools, bar & resturant plus the grounds were well maintained.

While on Our horses we saw, monkeys.crocodiles , various birds & butterflies. Our guide Antonio pointed everything out to us & Our Tour guide Denise was wonderful..If you are looking for a memory of a lifetime you should go on this excursion. It was cheaper then the boat & wonderful.

The only problem was that Our ship was leaving at 4 so there was only 15 minutes for shopping. This is a A+ operation. I will be glad to answer any questions & would love to share my pictures of this excursion so you can see the tropical feeling it gave..Happy Sailing..Linda:D

• 4 weeks later...
We just came back from Belize aboard the Carnival legend. We found went on an excursion horseback riding. I could never be more happy because Our group of 5 felt like we were in heaven.

There has been allot of rain in Belize two days before we arrived they had gotten 10 inches of rain so cave tubing & allot of swimming things were canceled.

I found The belize excursion www.belizeexcursion.com through the internet search engines.

The horseback is through a Spa in Belize. It was beautiful with the flowers, pools, bar & resturant plus the grounds were well maintained.

While on Our horses we saw, monkeys.crocodiles , various birds & butterflies. Our guide Antonio pointed everything out to us & Our Tour guide Denise was wonderful..If you are looking for a memory of a lifetime you should go on this excursion. It was cheaper then the boat & wonderful.

The only problem was that Our ship was leaving at 4 so there was only 15 minutes for shopping. This is a A+ operation. I will be glad to answer any questions & would love to share my pictures of this excursion so you can see the tropical feeling it gave..Happy Sailing..Linda:D

Thanks for the info. Made a reservation and can't wait to go.

If you have children, or just want a wonderful time and want to ride - go with Smuggler's Run Plantation. I just posted a review - I can't say enough about this tour - not through the ship - cheaper - just wonderful - and the best food ever. This was the highlight of the trip for my daughter and I.

If you are trying to get Trevor at Sumgglers Run just keep at it. I had to email him a couple of times before we connected. It has been mentioned in other posts that he hs had trouble with his email and I think that is still happening somewhat. I am in finishing up our reservation with him for our cruise in April! Can't wait!

This is the best operation I have ever encountered on any excursion while cruising. The horses are well fed,quality animals, and very well mannered. The guides are caring and very well informed. The owners,Trevor and Cathy are the kindest and friendliest folks you will ever come across.Trevor rode with our family and he and my husband (a non horse person) had a great time chatting and getting to know eachother. When you come back from the 2 hour ride, lunch is waiting for you, great food, and the key lime pie is to die for. Afterwards, you ride the horses back to the corrals, and we saw a foal that was born that morning..They also have other animals to see, and they are very aware of ship times and getting you back to the tenders .

If you are looking for that one of a kind of excursion, where you don't feel like you're cattle, this is the one...the groups are small and very intimate. They make you feel like family and you will be so glad that you went to Smuggler's run.

Jan

Archived