Celebrity Millenium Oct 12, 2019 - Shore Excursion to Kyoto

We have space on our tour (2 to 4 people) from the port of Kobe to Kyoto for $176.00. 50% dep up front. The tour is offered by Shore Excursion, Asia. 

(09:00 Ship arrival) Meeting point: 10:00 English-Speaking-Guide waits with welcome-board and proceed to tour by chartered car/coach.  Visit Nijo-jo Castle 
Brief Itinerary: 
 Visit Kinkakuji Temple (the Golden Pavillion)  Visit Kiyomizu-dera Temple  Stroll Higashiyama District, if time permits  Lunch en route (on clients' own account) 17:00 Return at port 

(23:59 Ship departure)  

If interested, please contact me at msprovince@aol.com

Howdy @Chiquitamar emo32.gif

Thank you for your post. However, please note the following information at the top of the first page of this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Please read the following from: What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know 

Shore Excursion/Tour Shares in ROLL CALLS

This is an excellent benefit of participating on your ROLL CALL. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the specific Roll Call topic for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call topic on the Roll Call forum or any other message board forum with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call topic to post your share request. Please note, our Guidelines do not allow personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. anywhere else on Cruise Critic.

I'm New Here, Can I Post Looking for a Shore Excursion/Tour Share?

Technically, the answer is yes. However, our ROLL CALLS are not a classified ad area for your tour share. They are, as mentioned above, a place for cruisers to get to know one another before they sail. You will receive a much better response to your TOUR SHARE REQUEST if you take some time to read the entire ROLL CALL; get to know the other members and allow them to get to know YOU first! That is the spirit of our ROLL CALLS.

If my ROLL CALL is slow may I post it in other forums?

No. Please don't post topics looking for others cruising with you or share requests for tours, excursions, transportation, etc. on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions on your existing Roll Call topic in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic

You should not start a new thread on any forum regarding share requests for shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. You should always post your share requests on the existing Roll Call thread for your sail date which you have already done. 

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 😊

Kat 🐱

Edited to add: In the future, I suggest you post your e-mail as msprovince at aol dot com to prevent harvesting by spambots. Or, just set up a special e-mail address just for correspondence relating to Cruise Critic.

Edited by TxCityKat
additional info