NCL Bliss Spa Mini Suite deck 15

cruzingambler

Hi Everyone,

We are headed down to Mexico 10/6 on the NCL Bliss.  Currently have a balcony on the hump on deck 14.  Looking to upgrade to a spa mini suite on deck 15.  The spa mini suites are located under Kids Aqua park on deck 16.  I don't expect too many kids on the cruise since school has started, but as we know kids are on cruises year round.  For those of you who have stayed in the Spa Mini Suites 15200 - 15214  or those under the Wave Bar 15800 - 15814 can you please advise your experience with the amount of noise you had?  We stayed under the pool deck on RCL (Serenade of the Seas)  many years ago and learned our lesson quickly as we awoke to chairs being moved around the deck at all hours. Since then we have always had cabins above and below.   I'm sure improvements have been made to lessen noise from deck to deck, but thought I would put out the question just in case I was missing anything.  Of course, we won't be in our room much, but we do like to sleep in, lol.

Thanks so much